JOIN THE MSP INSIGHT EVENT & TRACK DRIVING EXPERIENCE
IT Glue is hitting the road for two great events, at Mercedes-Benz World and Silverstone Circuit. If you are an MSP who doesn't yet use IT Glue, we'd love you to come join us. We've designed these events specifically to provide an introduction to IT Glue and the power of smart documentation.
Join us for a day of adrenaline-fueled fun both on and off the track. See first-hand how quickly and easily you can reduce time waste and immediately increase profit in your MSP with smart documentation. Then, take your new learnings to the driver's seat for a spin around the track in a pro racing car.
WHY ATTEND THE EVENT?
- 9:30am - 10:00am - Guest Arrival, Registration and Breakfast
- 10:00am - 11:00am - Creating a Leaner, Fitter Smarter MSP Phil Sansom, MD EMEA, IT Glue Find out why over 4,500 MSPs have adopted IT Glue and how they have built a leaner, fitter, smarter business. Born from our CEO's frustration with time wasted by his MSP's technical team, we'll share how IT Glue was designed to help service providers become leaner, fitter & smarter almost instantaneously.
- 11:15am - 12:15pm - Automation & A.I. - How is it affecting the MSP market? Richard Tubb, MSP Expert What are automation and artificial intelligence, and how are they linked? Learn how these technologies are being used by leading MSPs today, and what opportunities they hold for MSPs in the future.
1:15pm - 2:15pm - Documentation Why? Simon Bell, Technical Manager EMEA, IT Glue
This interactive session will allow you to see up close how IT Glue solves a multitude of MSP problems. We'll show you how to onboard a new technician in a day, how any tech can resolve a ticket in under a minute and how to create project checklists to manage your team's work more efficiently.
Learn how to on-board a new technician in one day Bringing on board a new member of staff is a time consuming exercise and usually involves lengthy internal system training lead by a member of the existing team. Tasks that seem simple to those with the 'know how' are often stumbling blocks for new starters; accessing customer information, understanding business processes, acquiring business knowledge and learning how to action requests are all part of knowing how to 'do the job'. All this can be communicated and delivered in one day, using IT Glue.
Discover how to find the information you need to solve a ticket in under one minute We know that the time it takes to solve customer tickets can be one of the biggest drains on business efficiency, it can also have a profound effect on your businesses bottom line. This session will show you how to reduce the time it takes to find the right information and inevitably, solve tickets faster. Instead of your technician having to ask a colleague, search multiple document sources and locate passwords they can use one single platform with intelligent quick search and relationships between assets, organisations, people and locations to find the information you need in lightning speed.
Find out how to make those ‘impossible’ client requests possible We are all too familiar with those last-minute requests from clients for example, when they have a new starter and leave an equipment set up request until the day before the new employee is set to join. It is not often that the client understands how much resource goes into actioning a request like this, which is part of the reason they depend on their MSP, leading to an expectation for immediate delivery. During this session, we show you how to deliver against these requests without sacrificing your SLAs and other customer projects, keeping your clients and your team happy.
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Live Case Study & Q&A Matt Riley, Complete I.T Don't just take our word for it, join one of our customers for this case study session to discover how smart documentation has helped them to build a more efficient business and boost their bottom line.
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm Track Driving Experience Mercedes-Benz World Experience at the AMG handling circuit: With expert one-to-one guidance from a Driving Specialist in the passenger seat, experience the thrill of driving on the Handling Circuits, Dynamic Straight and low friction surfaces. Silverstone Experience: Feel the power of Ferrari on the UK’s only Formula 1 track. Slip behind the wheel of the 400 BHP V8 F430 Coupe, paddle through the gears, and scream out of Silverstone’s famous corners. Feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up in one of the world’s great cars. Pure motoring joy.
Combining case studies with expert presentations and discussions, our agenda will draw upon our extensive knowledge of the industry and how you can optimize your documentation process.