IT Europa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IT Europa may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2018.
What we collect
Should you wish to provide it, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests;
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) & Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and all personal data is collected and handled according to GDPR. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that could be of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time or amend these settings at a later stage via our preference centre or by writing to us (by email or letter at the addresses indicated below).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
IT Europa Media and Intelligence Ltd is a publishing and market intelligence company. We operate exclusively within a business-to-business environment and specialise in providing market intelligence and information on leading IT and telecoms channel organisations. We do not process or hold personal information other than the business email addresses of key executives and decision-makers in their capacities as officers of major channel or vendor organisations. All data is researched by our team of analysts and market researchers and is researched and maintained in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and all individuals are provided with the opportunity to opt out of receiving information from us or having their details passed on to other organisations at any stage. As a company specialising in market intelligence in this area, we have a legitimate interest in compiling information about leading channel organisations and supplying this information to distributors and vendors who wish to identify the most appropriate channels to market for their products and thus have a legitimate interest in acquiring it.
Our media and publishing activities are also exclusively focused on the business to business environment and on providing news and information, including direct marketing, on IT and telecom initiatives that would be directly relevant to our registered readers and other executives within the IT and telecoms industries in their professional capacities.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, free of charge under Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please either write to Data Compliance, IT Europa Media & Intelligence Ltd., 2nd Floor Highbridge House, 93-96 Oxford Road, Uxbridge and UB8 1LU. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
IT Europa Media & Intelligence Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: ZA310681