Managed Services – how to secure the future and drive growth
Where and When
Thursday 16th November 2017
The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL
A half day (morning) event examining the latest trends in Managed Services. Presentations include:
- The current state of the market – Join SolarWinds MSP’s Senior Director of Community, Dave Sobel, as he examines new data to demonstrate current growth drivers. Dave will outline three trends that you can leverage in your business to take advantage of the market conditions and establish best practice while increasing profitability. Attendees will gain insights on how to add new lines of revenue and expoit new opportunities to grow their businesses and outpace the market.
- MSP Panel Discussion – IT Europa Editor, John Garratt will chair a panel of representatives from leading MSPs. In addition to discussing latest trends this session will also focus on the provision of Security as a Service and how to successesfully make the journey from MSP to MSSP.
- A Layered Approach to Security – How to build a layered security approach to support evolving customer’s requirements. From focused services offerings to the required technology stack, this session will outline the processes and structures needed to define the most appropriate levels of security services for your organization to go to market with.
- Managed Services – a vision of the future.
- Lunch and informal networking
This is event provides a unique oppportunity to gain insight into the future of managed services and how to to secure it - for both you and your customers.
|12:30pm||Conclude with Lunch|